Dear Sir/Madam (From repairmanrudy@aol.com)

I bought a 1997 Mitsubishi Towney, JMYLKH32AVU1000222 in Jamaica, WI last year 2012, it needs parts that I am unable to obtain in Jamaica, the parts are as follows:

Carburetor repair kit for 3083840370 engine

Pair of tie rod ends

Pair of ball joints

I was told to contact you by the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation,Tokyo Japan. I would appreciate any information on where I can obtain these parts in the United States or in the Island of Jamaica.The car runs well and I would like to keep it.

Yours truly,

Rudolpho J. Gonzalez

352 SW Duval Ave

Port St Lucie,FL 34983

Tel: 772-340-4576

E-mail repairmanrudy@aol.com

Had an Experience with Mitsubishi Motors North America?

Comments

National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Pep Boys - $500 serpentine belt Pep Boys "I loaded my box truck from Medina Ohio full of donations for small town in Sargent Texas for Harvey victims. My sister and I drove down there to deliver these..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more