Front suspension coil springs have insufficient corrosion protection, a Broken spring could puncture front tire and result in crash.In 2016 there was a recall for crust erosion for the bottom of the car and the parts that were replaced One part being the subframe do the rotting because of the rust or corrosion is where the two coils are connected callcenterweb@mitsubishicars.com I emailed the call center website and they confirmed that Coils that snapped hold the sub frame up .

So the auto group should have informed me when the SUV was completely apart for the recall number C1609R. instead I drive for the second recall for the windshield wipers back to Mitsubishi Island motors the coil snapped I heard the loudest bang and that's when Bruce from Mitsubishi auto group so they couldn't fix it then for the recall or in good faith.

Bruce said it would cost $1500 to replace ithe two front coils which in 2016 and I may not be in this position where I can't even drive my car.I had to pay $88 for the tow company to pick it up and get it to my house.

Review about: Mitsubishi Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Mitsubishi Motors North America?

Comments