Front suspension coil springs have insufficient corrosion protection, a Broken spring could puncture front tire and result in crash.In 2016 there was a recall for crust erosion for the bottom of the car and the parts that were replaced One part being the subframe do the rotting because of the rust or corrosion is where the two coils are connected callcenterweb@mitsubishicars.com I emailed the call center website and they confirmed that Coils that snapped hold the sub frame up .

So the auto group should have informed me when the SUV was completely apart for the recall number C1609R. instead I drive for the second recall for the windshield wipers back to Mitsubishi Island motors the coil snapped I heard the loudest bang and that's when Bruce from Mitsubishi auto group so they couldn't fix it then for the recall or in good faith.

Bruce said it would cost $1500 to replace ithe two front coils which in 2016 and I may not be in this position where I can't even drive my car.I had to pay $88 for the tow company to pick it up and get it to my house.

Review about: Mitsubishi Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Mitsubishi Motors North America?

Comments

Mitsubishi Motors North America - 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse Car Review Mitsubishi Motors North America "I bought a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse. It took me three jobs and six years to save for a new car. Mind you, I am a single parent of three. I'm..." Read more AGERO - INTENTIONAL FRAUD, DECEIT AND FAILURE TO PROTECT LIFE AND SAFETY OF CONSUMERS! Agero "On or about 6/6/2017, I contacted "Mercury Insurance's Emergency Tow," for a towing. I had to contact them approximately 6-7 times to send me a Tow Company whom was at..." Read more Auto Glass Now - DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!! Auto Glass Now "Took my Lexus to have front windshield replaced after poor experience with Safelite. I made appointment prior day, and arrived at scheduled time. Waited 3 hours only to be told..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more